June 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine to give we read-a-holic bloggers some real estate to devote to books we're pining away for.
If I could have a bookish boyfriend, Patch would definitely be at the top of my list. This is one angel that I have fallen in love with over the course of the first three books in the Hush Hush series - Hush Hush, Crescendo, and Silence. And, Nora ranks up there with my other favorite strong female characters like Rose (Vampire Academy) and Meghan (Iron Fey). And, Patch and Nora's story is about to come to a close.

Finale (Hush Hush #4)
By:  Becca Fitzgerald
Due Out:  October 23, 2012

Patch and Nora have been through a lot together. They've given up so much to be together, and the crap still keeps flying in their direction. It's frustrating! But, I can't believe that all their drama and roadblocks and sacrifices are for naught. I have complete faith in Ms. Fitzgerald that she will write a "Finale" to Patch and Nora's story that will see them together and happy. I need my happily ever after! And, I only have to wait four more months to get it. 

No comments: